2014 Saint Nicholas Dinner
The spirit of Saint Nicholas will be held in Saint Paul on Thursday, December 4. This annual event is a gathering of more than 700 philanthropic, corporate and civic leaders which benefits the individuals, families and children served by Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Companies can reach top community leaders, corporations and individuals through sponsorship of the 2014 Saint Nicholas Annual Dinner.
View and share images from the Saint Nicholas Dinner
View photos from the photo booth:http://www.flickr.com/photos/catholiccharitiestc/sets/72157637566854095/
View photos from the reception, dinner and program:http://www.flickr.com/photos/catholiccharitiestc/sets/72157638416203253/
If you would like to download your image, follow these steps.
1. Click on the image you want.
2. Click on the three dots shown in the bottom right corner.
3. Select "view all sizes"
4. Click on the size of the image you would like to download.
2013 Table Guarantors
- Adolfson & Peterson Construction
- Arthur J. Gallagher / Travelers / Philadelphia
- Briggs & Morgan
- Catholic Community Foundation
- Church of the Assumption
- CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP
- College of St. Benedict and St. John's University
- Cottrell Law Firm
- Don & Dee Traxler
- Dr. Samuel Myers Jr. & Dr. Sheila Ards
- Ellen Abeln MD & Chris Knoedler MD
- Ellwood Associates
- Galliard Capital Management
- Goff Public
- Hays Companies
- Iris Cornelius, Tom Hubler, Delores Henderson
- Jane McDonald Black & Archie Black
- Jeff and Julie Oseid
- Jerry and Kate Roehl
- John & Maureen Knapp
- Kraus Anderson
- Laura King
- Lindquist & Vennum
- Margaret Murphy & Steve Olin
- Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Matt Kramer
- McKinsey & Co.
- Merchant & Gould P.C.
- Paul & Annette Goff
- Rich & Mary Ostlund
- Robbins, Kaplan, Miller, Ciresi
- Scherer Family
- Sue and Steven Stenbeck
- T2 Cleaning
- Terrance & Susan Dolan
- WJS Consulting
- Xcel Energy