Catholic Charities' Mission
Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis serves those most in need. We are a leader at solving poverty, creating opportunity, and advocating for justice in the community.
Our programs for children, families and adults annually help 35,000 people, regardless of faith, and our Advocacy division serves as a tireless voice for those who often go unheard. Our work would not be possible without our dedicated volunteers and donors.
Key Customer Focus
- People Experiencing Homelessness
- Children in Need
- Refugees and Immigrants
- Older Adults
- Twin Cities Community
Our Core Values
Catholic Charities serves all people, regardless of faith. Our mission is rooted in Christian faith and the principles of Catholic Social Teaching. These values inspire the work that we do for and with those most in need.
- Collaboration: We build effective working relationships within Catholic Charities and strong partnerships within the community.
- Compassion: We demonstrate compassion and care for people who are most in need.
- Dignity: We respect the inherent dignity of every person, for we believe that all human beings are made in God’s image.
- Diversity: We welcome differences of race, background, faith and thought. We are especially committed to naming and combating institutional racism.
- Empowerment: We foster an environment where all are supported in reaching their full human potential.
- Integrity: We assume responsibility for our actions by being honest, transparent, ethical and reliable.
- Justice: We work for justice in society and within Catholic Charities.